Which means just waiting, and then being impelled to break out of the old shell.
Without a sense of what you will become. Just knowing that it is time to be different.
Which looks unproductive.
And there is no plan.
- Without the KPI’s how could we judge our success?
- (We might even question if success matters.)
- Just doing nothing is quite likely to be criticised.
- It is socially acceptable to complain of being busy; but not to do something effective about it.
Perhaps from now ’til Sunday is the right time to wait.
- to not do anything
- to just see where you are drawn to
- or what direction you feel driven in.
Which is, for a moment anyway, dying to your old way of life.
I'm Evan Hadkins. I'm Evan Hadkins. To find out how to live a more satisfying life you can download my manifesto on living authentically. It is a book of exercises to guide you to finding, nourishing and living from the core of who you are.
If you would like me to write about some aspect of living an authentic life please don’t hesitate to get in touch. There is a box in the sidebar where you can leave a question anonymously if you wish, or you can email me, use the contact page, or comment on this post.