Which means just waiting, and then being impelled to break out of the old shell.
Without a sense of what you will become. Just knowing that it is time to be different.
Which looks unproductive.
And there is no plan.
- Without the KPI’s how could we judge our success?
- (We might even question if success matters.)
- Just doing nothing is quite likely to be criticised.
- It is socially acceptable to complain of being busy; but not to do something effective about it.
Perhaps from now ’til Sunday is the right time to wait.
- to not do anything
- to just see where you are drawn to
- or what direction you feel driven in.
Which is, for a moment anyway, dying to your old way of life.