This website is for you if you are interested in living authentically. That is, you have a sense that you want to live from your heart, the core of who you are.
My guess is that having come here means that you are someone who:
- is well into adulthood
- has already had some experience with self-development books, courses or seminars or perhaps personal therapy
- didn’t find your experience of self-development or therapy was entirely satisfactory, or you felt that you wanted something more from it
- is either dealing with past trauma, or feel that life should be more than you are currently experiencing
- values your independence and autonomy
- and, wants grounded direction – but not to be told what to do or how you should think, feel or act.
Even if this doesn’t remotely describe you, please feel very welcome – and I hope you find much here, on my blog, in my newsletter, or free report that will be of benefit to you.
Please feel welcome to contact me – my Contact page has a form on it so that you can do this. Looking forward to hearing from you.
For a weekly tip on living authentically you can subscribe to my newsletter.